Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs
www.memorialhealthsystem.com Colorado Springs, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Favortism galore

I have been working at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs

ProsMemorial has good benefits compared to other companies in the area. They also have good wages compared to other companies/hospitals in the area.

ConsMemorial used to be family oriented and have good perks. Some of the perks were we could work from home 2 days a week. This was a very nice perk. When the recession hit, it seemed like Memorial took that opportunity to take away this perk along with others. It got to where it was useless to complain because we needed our jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop having people pre-picked for positions and then make the team go through "interviews" and give feedback/recommendations when you've already picked the person you want. Big waste of our time and intelligence.

Working as a Nurse

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs

Pros: Great team work. Competitive salaries and benefits. Rewarding working with… Cons: Changes going on within the health system. Long work hours.… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees at the bedside when making changes that impact the way that we care for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Patients and Customer Service Come First

Supervisor In Administrative Area (Current Employee)

I have been working at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs

Pros: The over-all benefits are awesome. In general there is communication on all levels. All of the staff try their absolute best and bend-over backwards for… Cons: Cons are limited time off being approved, mainly due to staffing shortages, and the state of the economy. We dont everget regular atta-boys and pats… Advice to Senior Management: We desperately need help with Morale in most areas. Its very sad to see so many old timers remember the days when we felt… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs.

Worked for Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs CEO Mike Scialdone. All reviews posted anonymously by Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs employees.