Memorial Medical Center (IL)
www.memorialmedical.com Springfield, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall Great Organization - IT Disorganized

Information Technology (Former Employee)
Springfield, IL

ProsIn general there are truly great caring people that work to serve patients. The top leadership of the organization is very good and is consistently working hard to communicate.

ConsToo many demands on IS without a cohesive system-wide approach to the strategic plans of the entire organization rather than just functional areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementIS Leadership needs to focus on priorities rather than switching directions every month. Follow the strategic plan.

New grad

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)
    Springfield, IL

I worked at Memorial Medical Center (IL) full-time for less than a year

Pros: plenty of orientation on the floor for new grads, lots… Cons: initial orientation to the company seemed excessively long, expected to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent place to work before the board messed it all up

Information Technology Director (Former Employee)
    Port Lavaca, TX

I worked at Memorial Medical Center (IL) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people to work with. This rural based hospital had a very family… Cons: In 2009 things changed for the worse. A highly respected CEO stepped down for retirement and the board hired a replacement. The replacement… Advice to Senior Management: Hard to give advice. The major problem isn't with managment, but the board. The hospital needs to get away from being… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Memorial Medical Center (IL).

Worked for Memorial Medical Center (IL)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Memorial Medical Center (IL) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Memorial Medical Center (IL) CEO Ed Curtis. All reviews posted anonymously by Memorial Medical Center (IL) employees.