Memorial Sloan-Kettering
www.mkscc.org New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Wonderful place to work!!!!

Radiation Oncology (Current Employee)

I have been working at Memorial Sloan-Kettering full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat institution that cares about its patients and employees. Fantastic support from supervisors and managers. Employees in my department are the most dedicated, mature and intelligent that I have ever worked with. Benefits such as vacation (4 weeks) and insurance are good. Great cafeteria. Clean professional environment. The only place for cancer care is here!!

ConsSalary could be increased for the quality work that is performed each day. However, overtime does help a bit!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe hospital is top-tier.It seems you truly appreciate everyone in the MSKCC family. More brainstorming with the dedicated staff could be beneficial. A 10% salary increase would be very fair and reasonable considering Manhattan's high cost of living, especially compared to the off-sites. Parking is expensive and could be subsidized more. A 4 day work week could improve things even more, if that is possible. Keep up the great work!!!

Good place to get an hands on experience as an intern

Vacation Relief (School of Radiation Therapy) (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Memorial Sloan-Kettering part-time for less than a year

Pros: Wide Exposure and good chances of converting into a full… Cons: Less guidance and more of individual contribution (which in a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Network Engineer

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Memorial Sloan-Kettering full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Benefits, Reputed Organization, Etc Cons: Management is far from good....You are NOT allowed to make… Advice to Senior Management: Don't give Surprises Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Memorial Sloan-Kettering.

Worked for Memorial Sloan-Kettering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Memorial Sloan-Kettering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Memorial Sloan-Kettering CEO Craig B. Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by Memorial Sloan-Kettering employees.