Men's Wearhouse

www.menswearhouse.com

Fun Job! Great People! Opportunities for Growth

Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Current Employee)

ProsYou wear a coat and tie everyday, which makes you at least feel successful internally. You don't start out at minimum wage and you could be eligible for a raise each year. Internal Job Listing is a definite plus. You get to help dress people for everyday life and even for their weddings... which alleviates some of the stress of having to figure it all out on their own. You aren't viewed by the general public as someone who has a "less than" job, because as you represent the MW, You are the authority on men's fashion and trends.

ConsPeople who work at the Men's Wearhouse, generally stay at the Men's Wearhouse, which is really a good thing... But as the new person, it seems more difficult to get ahead without relocating. If you are in a satellite store in a mall, a "tux" store, you could be bored for hours at a time... (which can be a good or bad thing) good: You can read, catch up on school work, even catch up on your favorite shows via your phone. bad: Boredom, or worse, busy work.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know that the way things are done is supposed to be uniform throughout all Men's Wearhouses. This just isn't the reality. Some stores try-on everything for Tux Rental, which almost eliminates the need for re-orders, but I believe that most stores do not. So I would re-incentivise a low re-order rate. (Reward for good, rather than punish for bad).

Great Company Message, Poor Management Follow Through

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Men's Wearhouse full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company promotes a great team/family environment in the store. The people we work with, on the most part, are cool and we have fun… Cons: The "Great Message" doesn't always translate to the store employees. Regional and Store managers have their own take on how they want to run the… Advice to Senior Management: Trust in your employee's abilities to do the job for which they were hired. Promote the vision on which the company was founded- SERVANT… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

OK for high school students. Min. wage and less than 20 hours a week.

Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Former Employee) Avon, IN

I worked at Men's Wearhouse part-time for less than a year

Pros: Management was nice. I never saw anyone get yelled at for doing something wrong. Cow-workers were nice, albeit very fake. Casual… Cons: Shortly after I was hired they hired two other CSAs leaving all five of the CSAs to fight for hours, which ended up meaning we… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Men's Wearhouse.

Worked for Men's Wearhouse? Contribute to the Community!