Men's Wearhouse
www.menswearhouse.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for if you love Men's fashion and love to sell (and don't mind the retail world!)

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

ProsFun atmosphere, great clothes, and great place to work if you want to make a decent living in retail sales. You can build a great customer base and have a lot of fun...

ConsIt's retail, so hours can stink, but it is what it is! I worked here while completing my college degrees, and it was wonderful. It's retail sales, so you've got to keep your numbers up, but you can make decent money. Great option if your going to work retail, or if you don't have a degree. Not a huge career path unless you are a top salesperson and have great relationships with upper management - even then, they upward mobility is tough due to com pay size and limited positions....

Advice to Senior ManagementSad to see the founder George Zimmerman get ousted! Just keep taking care of your retail staff, they work hard to make themselves and the company money, and they are what drives the company.

Great place to get your feet wet.

Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I have been working at Men's Wearhouse part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: By working face-to-face with customers on a daily basis, you build a… Cons: When you work in retail, you don't necessarily work the most enjoyable… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Future growth and training is dismal.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Fremont, CA

I worked at Men's Wearhouse full-time

Pros: Casual wear, laid back, no deadlines, no reporting, work/life balance… Cons: No training, no incentives, no bonus or raise based on… Advice to Senior Management: See cons. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Men's Wearhouse.

Worked for Men's Wearhouse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Men's Wearhouse reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Men's Wearhouse CEO Douglas S. Ewert. All reviews posted anonymously by Men's Wearhouse employees.