Men's Wearhouse

www.menswearhouse.com

Great company to work for if you love Men's fashion and love to sell (and don't mind the retail world!)

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsFun atmosphere, great clothes, and great place to work if you want to make a decent living in retail sales. You can build a great customer base and have a lot of fun...

ConsIt's retail, so hours can stink, but it is what it is! I worked here while completing my college degrees, and it was wonderful. It's retail sales, so you've got to keep your numbers up, but you can make decent money. Great option if your going to work retail, or if you don't have a degree. Not a huge career path unless you are a top salesperson and have great relationships with upper management - even then, they upward mobility is tough due to com pay size and limited positions....

Advice to Senior ManagementSad to see the founder George Zimmerman get ousted! Just keep taking care of your retail staff, they work hard to make themselves and the company money, and they are what drives the company.

Future growth and training is dismal.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fremont, CA

I worked at Men's Wearhouse full-time

Pros: Casual wear, laid back, no deadlines, no reporting, work/life balance… Cons: No training, no incentives, no bonus or raise based on… Advice to Senior Management: See cons. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not what it's thought to be

I have been working at Men's Wearhouse full-time

Pros: christmas party, 60% discount on over rated and over priced… Cons: nepotism, favoritism, underqualified management, people strategically hooking up to maintain… Advice to Senior Management: get a proper education and training in people skills, don't threaten, don't be shady; and don't insult… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Men's Wearhouse.

Worked for Men's Wearhouse? Contribute to the Community!