Meraki

There are newer employer reviews for Meraki

So far so good!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Meraki full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been with the company for less than a year, and so far its been everything I've expected. I joined Meraki because I wanted a fast paced, fun, interesting, exciting, high-tech, pre-IPO google-like environment. It hasn't disappointed. The training program is extensive and detailed too. There isn't much politics here and everyone seems to work hard and not create drama. There are a lot of changes, but that goes along with most start ups. Managers seem fair and turnover hasn't been bad.

Cons

Cisco acquisition is definitely something to consider, since Meraki was planning on going public. I’m assuming no more stock options. One good thing is that hopefully the Cisco acquisition will create more opportunities. Also, Cisco has promised to let us operate separately and continue our growth.

Parking is pretty bad after 8:30 am. On the flip side, we are moving to near AT&T ball park mid to late next year. It should be easier for public transportation and bikers.

Continue to treat the employees well!

47 Other Employee Reviews for Meraki (View Most Recent)

Fun Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Meraki full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Free food, relaxed environment, competitive compensation, teamwork environment, new office will be amazing.

Cons

Some management issues., old office location is really inconvenient.

Meraki is a great place to work, fast growing, dynamic. Don't miss the chance to work here!

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Meraki full-time

Pros

Fast paced, startup environment. Tons of passion in every department, and an amazing growth rate. A fun place to work, full of bright and exciting people.

Cons

There is a lot of work to do, and not enough people doing it. Be ready to work like you've rarely worked before. Seriously, don't apply if you want to slack off, or sleep.

No more apples in the vending machine, please !!!

There are newer employer reviews for Meraki