Meraki

www.meraki.cisco.com

Meraki is fun, laid back and inspiring - a dream to work for.

Account Development (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsBest reasons, I could go on and on. We are surrounded by the smartest, nicest, friendliest colleagues. Management is open to suggestions, trying new things, running different mini-competitions to keep it entertaining. Ongoing training, clear pathways to advancement, lots of people advancing to completely different teams if they decide they want to go in a different direction from their initial position with Meraki. Quotas are fair with room to overachieve. New people are quickly welcomed, and the people on my team have become some of my best friends. Stocked fridges, beer on tap, sweet Public bicycles for Christmas for everyone, rooftop garden/bbq with an amazing view and catered lunch every day - these things don't hurt either.

ConsOur CEO has stressed the fact that he negotiated with Cisco to keep the culture as it is, keep the fun times rolling, but still the future is uncertain down the road as we integrate further into Cisco. So far nothing has changed though -- at least, not anything that affects me.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs one of the only females in the Account Development department, it might be nice to have some more women to chat with once in a while. But there are other amazing girls who sit near me in different departments, and the guys on my team are all incredible, so it really isn't an issue.

Fun place to work. Great products. Pay could be better.

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Meraki full-time

Pros: The products are well received in the marketplace. The people here are fun and generally nice people. I really like my co-workers, even though we are… Cons: They hire sales reps with very little experience, and don't seem to place a high value on experienced reps. This is disappointing and a little… Advice to Senior Management: Don't change the awesome culture, or risk becoming like every… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent place to work

Member of the Technical Staff (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Meraki full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very smart co-workers, relaxed environment, lots of control over projects,… Cons: It's growing quickly, so that can be good or bad… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Meraki.

Worked for Meraki? Contribute to the Community!