Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America

www.mbrdna.com
  www.mbrdna.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America

Internship at MBRDNA

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Very stimulating and relaxed environment. People are very professional and can let you growth quickly.

Cons

Not so much cons in the company

45 Other Employee Reviews for Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (View Most Recent)

Awesome Boss! Great Team!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redford, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redford, MI

I have been working at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Work/Life Balance
    - Great Benefits
    - Learning Opportunities
    - Very supportive and involved supervisor who does not micro-manage. Gives me the tools I need to improve myself and my career.
    - I feel like my efforts are appreciated and have a direct benenfit to the performance of my work area
    - When I visit Palo Alto office, the CEO always takes the time to talk with me and have lunch and/or dinner with me and my team.

Cons

- Redford, MI location is not terrible, but not appealing either. Facilities are cramped and outdated
    - Coworkers with low morale

- The morale issue must be dealt with. I am isolated from this because I work on a great team, but I see other teams with very low morale.

MBRDNA is an innovative powerhouse

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There are great people that work here. They are smart, hardworking, and fun to hang around with.

Cons

It is hard to state cons. Sure we don't offer free lunches to stuff our faces, but what is more important? Lunch or premium healthcare, 401K with 75 cents to the dollar matching, and a pension plan that rarely exist? Hey Google and Facebook: You know what they say, there is no such things as free lunches.

We look forward to more consistent get togethers and opportunities to interact with the other departments here. I feel like we can learn more from each other. Lets break down the silos!