Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercer India reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mercer India CEO Julio A. Portalatin. All reviews posted anonymously by Mercer India employees.
I have been working at Mercer India
Pros – 1. Pays well.
2. Office timings are not very strict.
3. Good Infrastructure.
4. Free food and cab.
Cons – 1. Very less development work, it's mostly maintenance or support.
2. More stress on non technical stuffs.
3. Lot of managers for very small bunch of IT staff...and rest you can understand.
4. No onsite opportunities, and if you manage to get one(15 - 60 days) be ready to sign a huge bond.
5. Very less annual hikes.
6. Promotions only based on the no. of years of experience you have.
Advice to Senior Management – 1. Try to make policies which are more engaging for ambitious IT professionals.
2. Try to give more stress to technical rather than non technical stuffs.
3. Sheer appreciations won't help much...translate them to hikes and promotions also.
2013-01-28 10:15 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.