Mercer

www.mercer.com

Great company but not enough focus on human capital

Analyst (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsFlexible work schedule, ability to take control of projects, great atmosphere, and great people. Managers and Team Leads will often let you take charge of a project. The company is very group-oriented, so you have the support of others around you.

ConsThe company does not care enough about keeping its good, strong employees. Depending on the client, you can get stuck in a role indefinitely. They do not do enough cross-training on the clients to allow people to move around and do different things.

Advice to Senior ManagementLive up to promises and place people where they desire to be. Hire effective supervisors who are good with people management and care about the needs of their subordinates.

Great coworkers and interesting work

Actuarial Intern (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Mercer as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Fantastic people, most are very nice and helpful Work is meaningful and not too repetitive (real work… Cons: Tough deadlines sometimes Can be exhausting, but very fulfilling The first 2-3… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome people, very young in the Retirement Practice

Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Mercer full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great culture, fun people, strong emphasis on teamwork and interpersonal… Cons: The salary was a bit disappointing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mercer.

Worked for Mercer? Contribute to the Community!