Mercer

www.mercer.com

The Perfect Time to be part of Mercer's Benefits Administration organization

Current Employee - Principal  in  Norwood, MA
Current Employee - Principal in Norwood, MA

Pros

I have been with Mercer’s Benefits Administration group for over 3 years having spent the prior 14 years with the largest private competitor in the Outsourcing industry. With our new US CEO and our laser focus on profitability, investments, and providing excellent service to our clients, we are finally on the right path to become the industry leader in providing benefits administration to major companies around the world. Mercer's focus on their core values under the leadership of Julio Portalatin continues to energize the entire firm. Julio’s messages are direct and motivational and exactly what you are looking for in a person in charge at the helm. If you want to work for a great company with a start-up type atmosphere that empowers their employees to make critical decisions, then Mercer is the place to be. I've been in the Outsourcing industry for over 20 years and I have never worked for a company where your decision counts nor have I met a group of employees so dedicated to their jobs and servicing their clients. This is the time to be at Mercer.

Cons

Do not run lean. We need good people to get our work done.

Invest smartly. Keep up the communication. Julio, keep doing what you are doing as it does make an impact.