There are newer employer reviews for Merchant Services

Great experience with a company that keeps growing

Current Employee - Manager  in  Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Merchant Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Over that last few years I've seen great changes in the company - investment in talent and in technology and opportunity. It's the first company I've worked for that isn't afraid to spend money in the right places to make the overall experience for both 1099 and W2 employees better. Even with our size, there is still a huge sense of family.

Cons

For me it's location. Living in LA county makes for a drive. But they've accommodated my schedule by 30 minutes to help me get around traffic.

Continue with the weekly feedback meetings. Great dialogue.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Merchant Services (View Most Recent)

Alot of stress for little compensation

Former Employee - Appointment Setter  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Appointment Setter in Irvine, CA

I worked at Merchant Services

Pros

If you are an ex con/ recovering addict/ addict merchant services has no problem hiring. If you arent qualified for a management position, but you kissed the right butt, you will get promoted

Cons

Incompetent people are hired and competent people are not hired

One thing that was extremely apparent at Merchant Services, is that there is extreme favoritism shown there. People that don't deserve to stay, stay and others are let go because a supervisor doesnt like them

Slave shop.

Current Employee - National Sales Executive  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - National Sales Executive in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Merchant Services

Pros

None. The pay, the position and the enviroment is horrible.

Cons

No respect, no freedom, no incentive, no due credit, all the blame is pushed off from managment to employee when something doesnt go as planned, and when an employee does the above, beyond and amaizing; managment takes all credit for the feat citing all their management.

Put some actual work in, be capable of doing the job that your asking an employee to do. Try living on 25k wage and see if you can suppress the extreme dissapointment in the company for failing to do their part in paying the much needed and hard earned commissions on time and as promissed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

There are newer employer reviews for Merchant Services

Worked for Merchant Services? Contribute to the Community!