Merck
3.2 of 5 1,053 reviews
www.merck.com Whitehouse Station, NJ 5000+ Employees

Good Company To Work For

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat atmosphere to work in and great work-life balance. Working at Schering-Plough gave me a great satisfaction. This company allowed the freedom of employees to grow in many ways.

ConsI found my immediate managers to be extraordinary; however, upper management did not always communicate effectively to the department what was expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementProper communication of department goals and objectives to is helpful to building team unity. Overall great processes and workfows within.

pleasant and competitive

I have been working at Merck

Pros: opportunities for cross training, great benefits package, competitive salary Cons: reorganization takes place often, promotion process Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Going downhill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Merck

Pros: flexible work schedule...ability to choose hours you work within reason Cons: Decisions are made without regard to how it affects workflow… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Merck.

Worked for Merck? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merck reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Merck CEO Kenneth C. Frazier. All reviews posted anonymously by Merck employees.