Merck

www.merck.com

Ovearll, good. Lot's of Sr Level turnover

Director (Current Employee) Kenilworth, NJ

ProsWas great years ago. Lots of changes over time. SP now Merck. Merck has many postives, but integration is challenging. Learned a lot and was given the opportunity to pursue career tracks in differnent functional areas.

ConsMany changes in Sr. Level Mgmt meant making and meeting goals challenging. Also, heavily matrixed organization thar required a lot of flexibility on employees part.

Advice to Senior ManagementYikes! Respect by Merck Mgmt of SP employees. Lots of words, but no action. Most SP folks when given the opportunity have elected to take their packages.

fulfilling, learned a lot from colleagues and mentors

Research Chemist (Current Employee) West Point, PA

I have been working at Merck

Pros: Merck provided ample of opportunities to grow and learn on the… Cons: High pressure to get things done right and on time. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Over 2 decades, the culture is more supportive of employee growth, and always keeping our committment to global health.

Senior Research Biologist (Current Employee) West Point, PA

I have been working at Merck

Pros: Benefits, Sense of Making a difference in the world, working in an… Cons: stress, sometimes rationale for decisions does not filter down to… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate the unseen workers, let us know when we have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Merck.

Worked for Merck? Contribute to the Community!