Merck

www.merck.com

Good benefits, but very impersonal.

Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee) Kenilworth, NJ

ProsThe company has a good benefits package. They also have good technical resources if your job includes research or any type of developmental function. A very professional and corporate atmosphere.

ConsWhile very professional, you feel like a number rather than a person. As with most companies, they expect one individual to handle the workload of three. If you were originally with legacy Schering, your opportunities to stay with the company are limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile upper management preaches inclusion, they do not practice what they preach when it comes to legacy Schering employees.

Great work-life balance; Big Pharma with decent pay and good benefits.

Principal Analyst (Former Employee) Memphis, TN

I worked at Merck full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people, great place and good benefits. Cons: Career progression a huge challenge. Advice to Senior Management: Empower your key performers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's been a pleasure to work here

Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee) Kenilworth, NJ

I have been working at Merck as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The people, atmosphere, willingness to work together. Cons: Systems may be a bit outdated Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Merck.

Worked for Merck? Contribute to the Community!