Merck

www.merck.com

My experience at Merck was a beneficial one. It was filled with a fast-paced, friendly and comfortable environment.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) North Wales, PA

ProsThe employee benefits are a great perk! The friendly atmosphere is always what people remember about Merck, it's the people!

ConsAt times, career growth can be hauled with processes constantly changing from one day to the next, without room to adhere to the original process change.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has always played a key role at Merck and always will, they bring with them a wide-variety of knowledge, some of the best doctors in the World!

Staff Biologist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Merck

Pros: Good company to work for re work/life balance. Very family oriented. If… Cons: Expect layoffs at least every two years. It might not… More

Good company in many ways, but...

Administrative Associate III (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

I worked at Merck full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits and good salary Cons: Worked for a small remote office, so was not eligible for many of the benefits and perks available to those at larger sites. Found a… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more advancement opportunity to your staff, and you'll retain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Merck.

Worked for Merck? Contribute to the Community!