Mercury Marine

www.mercurymarine.com

Lots of opportunity for personal growth

ProsFlexible work environment. Understand personal needs. Training opportunities are good. Mercury Marine sees the benefits of innovation and staying ahead of the competition.

ConsSome management can be too hands on. Some employees aren't as accountable as they should be. Lots of projects going on at the same time can be hard to keep a handle on it all.

Advice to Senior ManagementVery good strategic direction. Keep the interest in the employees. Communication efforts are going well. Management through the downturn has been excellent.

Was nice at first,but now not a good place to work

I have been working at Mercury Marine

Pros: At one time good wage and benefits,but in recent years things… Cons: Any dissent is dealt with harshly,directors and managers all seem to be only concerned with improving… Advice to Senior Management: There is an immediate need to repair damage done during recent reshuffling of plant floor personnel and direction.Locally the available labor pool has dried up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great working atmosphere with growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fond du Lac, WI

I worked at Mercury Marine full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: *Most people I interacted with were professional, had good character and were down to earth throughout all levels in the company, all the way up… Cons: *However, it's important to note that you have to make things happen to take advantage of career opportunities. There is not a lot of sheperding,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and invest into more rotational… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mercury Marine.

Worked for Mercury Marine? Contribute to the Community!