Mercury Marine
www.mercurymarine.com Fond Du Lac, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place, pay could be better

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cranbury, NJ

I worked at Mercury Marine

ProsGreat place to work, people are excellent. Good working evironment. had an enjoyable time in my years there, and was actually a pleasure to go to work every day. Work is demanding, but that just makes the day go by faster. There are downsides, but the benefits outweigh the negatives. Having said that, the only readon i left was that I had too for financial reasons, I had a much higher offer - but still miss the gang...

Consthe compensation at Mercury Marine could be a little better. It's not terrible, but left because of a much better offer. Vacation time is fair, but it could always be better. There are down sides to just about any job out there, and Merc Marine is no diferent.

Advice to Senior Managementyou should pay more. if you want to maintain the top people, it is going to cost a little. If you continue to not pay, the best people will leave for better offers.

Fast paced, good people to work with.

I have been working at Mercury Marine full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Smaller company that drives innovation in the marine industry. Customer focused with their products, quality is a main focus of the company's goals. Outboard engines… Cons: Company headquarters are located in Fond du Lac, WI, small city with very few entertainment options. Great for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

decent

I have been working at Mercury Marine full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great mid level managament staff Cons: too much political in fighting Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mercury Marine.

Worked for Mercury Marine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercury Marine reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mercury Marine CEO Mark D. Schwabero. All reviews posted anonymously by Mercury Marine employees.