Mercury Payment Systems

There are newer employer reviews for Mercury Payment Systems

Depressing for sure

Current Employee - Channel Sales in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Channel Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at Mercury Payment Systems full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people are amazing. Not sure if they can ever be replaced.
Benefits - Good and affordable

Cons

Lack of clarity on goals
Inflated Numbers
Always changing comp plan
Miserable work environment - Management walks around miserable, so naturally sales teams do the same
Prematurely roll out programs

Carry a smile on your face and recognize people once in awhile. It can be contagious, just as walking around miserable can be. People will work harder for someone who truly motivates rather than someone who degrades or never has time for you. Until then, it will be a revolving door and good people will continue to walk

45 Other Employee Reviews for Mercury Payment Systems (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Great People, Great Growth Opportunities...LOVE Mercury!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durango, CO

I have been working at Mercury Payment Systems full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The culture at Mercury is awesome! Everyone is like family and is always willing to work as a team. Employee appreciation is of utmost importance. There are monthly catered lunches, seasonal all company parties, departmental teambuilding events, the list goes on. Mercury is also involved in the community and has a committee dedicated to making sure we are helping where we can. Each employee is allowed to leave work and volunteer at various places in town for 20 hours each year with pay. Mercury is a growing company and there are always opportunities to move up and around the company. I learn something new every day and feel just as challenged as I did when I first started working here several years ago. I also have great benefits and feel that the pay is very fair for the work that I am required to do. I really enjoy my job and the people I work with and I highly recommend Mercury as a great place to work!

Cons

Since we are growing so quickly, things change a lot and it's difficult to stay fully staffed. Employees grow into new positions or leave the company on a regular bases which can sometimes be a challenge. While this is a challenge, it is not a bad thing and we are always able to work through the obstacles.

Continue making employees feel appreciated. Keep employees in the loop regarding the current and future state of the company if and when possible. Work hard to keep the culture that created this awesome company at the top of the priority list. Keep moving onward and upward while maintaining the greatness that is Mercury.

Amazing company, best job ever!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durango, CO

I have been working at Mercury Payment Systems full-time (more than a year)

Pros

All of my experiences at Mercury have been positive. From the first day, the culture drew me in and it hasn't disappointed me since then. My co-workers are phenomenal, hard-working and talented. The innovative business model that started it all still rings true and it's exciting to see where it will take us next. I really appreciate that as the company grows and changes, that the mission and values also evolve to reflect the spirit of Mercury. The special touches that are provides to employees are wonderful (time to volunteer, recognition, fun events) but they are just icing on the cake. I feel truly blessed to be part of this team.

Cons

There have been challenges related to growth but I feel they were necessary and done with careful consideration.

Please continue to focus on high performance and transparency. There are so many employees who believe in doing the best work they can, every day. Take time to put out quality, even if it takes a little longer.

There are newer employer reviews for Mercury Payment Systems