Mercury Systems (Massachusetts)
www.mrcy.com Chelmsford, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Bleeding Talented People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chelmsford, MA

ProsMost of the people I worked with were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and interesting.

ConsThe upper management is terrible. In their strive to be cost-effective, they have laid off or driven away a good deal of talent. Constant pay and hiring freezes keep what talent is left overworked and underpaid. All engineers are spread far too thin.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better. Stop focusing on making the company worth more on paper and actually develop a deeper talent pool.

10 years business development

Director (Current Employee)
    Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Mercury Systems (Massachusetts)

Pros: Mercury had a technology leadership in the embedded computer space. Their leading switch fabric… Cons: The leadership mentality between the executive and senior staff was much like throwing meat on the floor and watching… Advice to Senior Management: There is a new management team in place as a result of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

MCS is characterized by good products, great technology, and a collaborative envirionment which I liked.

Manager (Current Employee)
    Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Mercury Systems (Massachusetts)

Pros: +good technical staff, if a little over worked. +competitive salaries and benefits +strong CEO +company… Cons: - some inconsistency in senior management ranks - workload levelling is… Advice to Senior Management: FIgure out how to sell services that can be delivered. Build a strong BD staff with in-depth knowledge of MCS core strength and how… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mercury Systems (Massachusetts).

Worked for Mercury Systems (Massachusetts)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercury Systems (Massachusetts) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mercury Systems (Massachusetts) CEO Mark Aslett. All reviews posted anonymously by Mercury Systems (Massachusetts) employees.