Mercy College
www.mercy.edu Dobbs Ferry, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to Advocate for Student Success

Prosfelxiable adn enjoyable work place. Great atmosphere for students to learn and professionals to grow. a shared experience for all involved in the high education field.

ConsWeekend hours are strenuous and sometime you have to tell students news they do not want to hear including denying them from programs or financial aide opportunities.

Advice to Senior Management360 reviews between employees and supervisors could lead to a much more cohesive workplace where titles would not govern the office.

A challenging place to work.

I have been working at Mercy College

Pros: You will be challenged and pushed to work to the best of your ability. You will have a… Cons: It is really hard to meet the expectations of the people that manage you. A lot is demanded of you. You are not allowed… Advice to Senior Management: Treat staff like you would like staff to treat you. More

Very Difficult

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mercy College

Pros: i enjoyed working for my boss Cons: total sink or swim environment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mercy College.

Worked for Mercy College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercy College reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mercy College CEO Timothy Hall. All reviews posted anonymously by Mercy College employees.