Mercy Health Partners

www.regionalhospitalofscranton.net
There are newer employer reviews for Mercy Health Partners

Just Hired

I have been working at Mercy Health Partners as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, and nice people

Cons

Working every other weekend is very draining at times

32 Other Employee Reviews for Mercy Health Partners (View Most Recent)

Potential to be a great organization, but they are seriously lacking

I have been working at Mercy Health Partners

Pros

Compared to other similar positions in the community, I am paid well. Benefits package is ok, but being a health system, should be WAY better.

Cons

Terrible communication between management and employees, lack of management competence with technology, leadership and team management. Lack of confidentiality for employees; my manager told another manager in a different department that I was not happy with my yearly review. Managers are promoted based on who they know, not merit.

Talking about christian behavior from management then observing the opposite in their actions.

I have been working at Mercy Health Partners

Pros

The associates are like family. Overall it would be a perfect place to work if management was better.. They want associates to implement the "Disney" treatment to our customers but they don't follow through with their part. Thats very discouraging because it then becomes all talk and no action. Just a game.

Cons

Hypocrites, those that in meetings talk about christian values, goals and treatment of coworkers and customers but then walk out of the meeting literally and treat you like your a waste of their time and anything you have to say is not important to them. Its a game to them. They are expected to lead with certain Mercy values so they act it out. Mercy won't be successful with the Disney example of running a business with leadership like that. They are many associates who give up trying because of distrust with management.

Walk the talk. Be sincere. Do your part . Take honesty and respect seriously, don't support and promote those who are dishonest and disrespectful to others just because they appear to get the job done.

There are newer employer reviews for Mercy Health Partners