Mercy Health System

www.mercyhealth.org

Great Temporary Job

Trainer (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsTreated with respect and dignity. The time invested in our training was very impressive. Even as an experienced educator I learned a lot about teaching adults. Tech support was great.

ConsSometimes the trainees were negative about the training environment. Glad I wasn't in charge of training the doctors, rumor was they could be very hostile. The "classrooms" were too small and were often not conducive to the learning environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen working the go live events it was amazing the job the clerical and office staffs did--the pressure and work loads on many of these staff members was crushing. How they managed to be as nice to patients as they were was amazing. As with a lot of companies the lower paid staff interact the most with clients and get the least recognition. These front line folks work hard and are very understanding and take a lot of time with elderly and sick patients.

Staff is awesome

Hospital Staff (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Mercy Health System part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I really enjoyed the down to earth people who work at the hospital. … Cons: However, working with upper management is kind of a chore. They're concerned with policies and procedures… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company Culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Mercy Health System full-time

Pros: Employee appreciation and recognition and work life balance is good. Cons: Employee compensation could be improved. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mercy Health System.

Worked for Mercy Health System? Contribute to the Community!