Mercy Health System
www.mercyhealth.org Conshohocken, PA 5000+ Employees

TOO much inter-office drama and negativity, lack of respect from upper management!!

Patient Registration (Current Employee)
Janesville, WI

I have been working at Mercy Health System full-time

ProsWorking in the trauma hospital, we see so much, which is a great leaning tool. The free classes and educational re-embursement from Mercy is phenominal!

ConsWe are the lowest paid, the least respected in my position, yet we are the first face patients see and we set the tone for their visit. No cost of living increase in 6 years! Very difficult to speak openly with management and human rescources. Many issues get swept under the rug or un-aknowledged.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate better, lower the rates we have to pay for Mercys own insurance, a happier employee creates a better environment. Patients can tell that there is an over all dissatisfaction with mercy employees. Thats why there is such a high turn over rate with employees!!!!

Great Temporary Job

Trainer (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Mercy Health System as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Treated with respect and dignity. The time invested in our training was very impressive. … Cons: Sometimes the trainees were negative about the training environment. Glad I wasn't in charge of training the doctors, … Advice to Senior Management: When working the go live events it was amazing the job the clerical and office staffs did--the pressure and work loads on many of these… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Staff is awesome

Hospital Staff (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Mercy Health System part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I really enjoyed the down to earth people who work at the hospital. … Cons: However, working with upper management is kind of a chore. They're concerned with policies and procedures… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mercy Health System.

Worked for Mercy Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercy Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mercy Health System CEO Javon Bea President . All reviews posted anonymously by Mercy Health System employees.