Mercy
www.mercy.net Chesterfield, MO 5000+ Employees

It's the Mercy way.

Applications Developer (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Mercy full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFlexible timings, laid back environment, if you know how to do it.. work is pretty easy. One doesn't have more than 4 hours of work per day :).

ConsPeople are not rated by their skill sets. Jobs always offered to a level lower than the applied. Interview process is bad. No Bonus.. no decent Off times.. cant switch sick time to PTO.. one has to be really sick to use the sick days, cannot take a casual sick day off. People talk about the 7 things on Mercy ways that people are expected to behave and no one follows it.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease have management that can assess people on their skillset and how one likes them. Interview process is pretty bad, i have seen my manager hire pretty low skilled people in the team who cannot do/say stuff on their own. HR should do a good job reviewing the past experience of prospective candidates (too many freshers with fake experience). Please follow mercy standards in the MTS as well.

Adequate overall.

I have been working at Mercy

Pros: Overall a pretty fair company, there are always places that… Cons: What is odd is when 40% of your annual performance review is based on how you help those "less fortunate than yourself???" I… More

A place like none other.

Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Mercy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great mission, values and ethics. Despit what another review listed, Mercy does not have a "corporate" feel to it, in my opinion. As all… Cons: Due to the steady growth over the last several years, there have been some difficulties with communication and structure operationally. However, I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mercy.

Worked for Mercy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mercy CEO Lynn Britton. All reviews posted anonymously by Mercy employees.