Mercy

www.mercy.net
  www.mercy.net
There are newer employer reviews for Mercy

Mercy is truly a wonderful, caring and compassionate organization. I feel blessed to be part of this team.

Current Employee - Director, Health Information Management/Privacy Site Coordinator in Mountain View, MO

I have been working at Mercy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are many reasons that I feel Mercy is an excellent company, however, I will just list a few. #1, they are caring about the patients but also very dedicated to the staff and encourage a positive growth oriented environment; 2, they listen; 3, Both motivation and drive are encouraged and you can be involved in as much of the organization as you want, 4, they strive to advance forward in all realms of healthcare, including virtual medicine, EHR growth and Patient Information.

Cons

I really cannot think of many CONS other than like all jobs the pay is equitable but never enough, yet when looking at healthcare as a whole, and comparing to other organizations, Mercy is competitive, especially for the rural communities.

Just continue to listen to the coworkers and communicate the growth within the organization.

85 Other Employee Reviews for Mercy (View Most Recent)

not a waste

I have been working at Mercy

Pros

people there are very nice

Cons

jobs are tedious and deal with the same things

Better than SSM

I have been working at Mercy

Pros

Staff really takes pride in their work to make it the best. By best the best in STL. Staff doesn't seem so racially segregated. Everyone works as a team. Would recommend mercy to a friend to work and also be seen as a patient. Getting hired took about 2 months from first contact from HR.

Cons

Like all hospitals, cutting staff to make money. Can't advance in nursing unless you have BSN. Health insurance benefits inexpensive but horrible and don't cover much. Cost me about $2000 to have baby at mercy, and I work there!!

Nurses need the support staff, they are the backbone to healthcare, do more for them.

There are newer employer reviews for Mercy