Health Plans

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Mercy

Pros

The nurses are dedicated to providing the best possible outcomes for their patients and provide a caring atmosphere with support systems available.

Cons

The claims system is outdated and upgrades are needed for QNXT, which haven't been done on a regular basis, particularly for Provider information.

Better equipment and IS services are needed in order to effectively manage the members and their needs. Better guidance on the company outlook would be beneficial.

Other Reviews for Mercy

Caution: Bad Insurance and Bad Management.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Mercy

Pros

Good hardworking people, laid back environment (sometimes), flex hours, Faith based.

Cons

Management doesn’t understand how to organize, manage, promote, and tell the truth. The insurance is the worst and most aggravating, compared to companies I’ve worked for in the past. Mercy owns Mercy Health Plans but they offer the worst plan to their employees. You would think it would be the best plan since they own the insurance company.

It’s hard to get a promotion no matter how hard you work. I’ve been here for eight years and receive praise for my work every month but never a promotion. Raises are terrible. Management is fake well most of them and should not be in the field and/or in management.

Since the employees are leaving because of management, I recommend replacing management and promote the people who deserve it.

Mercy Hospital

Current Employee - Staff Physical Therapist  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Staff Physical Therapist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Mercy

Pros

I love the idea of there mission.

Cons

It just not carried out day to day. Which I'm sure is a problem everywhere.

Middle management is very inexperienced.

There are newer employer reviews for Mercy.

Worked for Mercy? Contribute to the Community!