MercyFirst
mercyfirst.com Syosset, NY 150 to 499 Employees

MercyFirst was an outstanding place to work. Sorry I ever left.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Syosset, NY

ProsMercyFirst has a great management team and a great staff. They are all very dedicated to their service of caring for children in need.

The management team is also very caring of their staff. Their team approach encourages both clinical and non-clinical staff to work together to provide the best possible environment for the children that they serve.

ConsAs a not-for-profit agency, salaries are a bit below the industry average, but management makes every effort to provide reasonable compensation and benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

Well my experience at mercyfirst is great, I have the opportunities to learn and help those mother's and babies .

Youth Support Counselor (Current Employee)
    Privateer, SC

I have been working at MercyFirst full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The best reason to work at Mercyfirst is to help… Cons: I just wish staff were more like a team player. Advice to Senior Management: Need the best management possible to fulfilled those kids… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great foot in the door

I have been working at MercyFirst full-time for more than a year

Pros: They promote from within, you get to do direct care work… Cons: Irregular hours, high stress, no raises or bonuses, not enough… Advice to Senior Management: Have a system for pay raises Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MercyFirst.

Worked for MercyFirst? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MercyFirst reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MercyFirst CEO Gerard McCaffery. All reviews posted anonymously by MercyFirst employees.