There are newer employer reviews for Meredith Corporation

Typical Mid-West business culture, demonstrating a high level of self-preservation for headquarters’ core team.

Former Employee - Production Support Services in New York, NY
Former Employee - Production Support Services in New York, NY

Pros

Solid industry recognition and stability, with good pay and benefits.

Cons

Headquarters’ managers are not in touch with branch employee’s value. They are not qualified problem solvers, only asks bloviated questions.

Advice to Management

Stop the redundancy in un-necessary managers at headquarters’ and learn to fully understand the reports and workload of branch offices’.

Other Employee Reviews for Meredith Corporation

Great Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Excellent benefits package, generous time off, industry perks, good location, schedule flexibility, and prioritizes employee health (free yoga, gym discounts, assistance for smokers, etc). Meredith strives to stay up to date with technology and industry standards.

Cons

My particular department had no room for advancement

Everyone at Meredith is extremely helpful, and pleasant to work with.

Former Employee - New Media and Marketing Web Production Contractor in Des Moines, IA

Pros

-Meredith Corporation has an extremely Professional, yet relaxed working environment. As long as you complete your work, and do so properly, you will be valued as an employee. You will gain cosistent feedback from experienced managers or supervisors. All of your fellow colleagues will be more than willing to provide help whenever needed, and never look down on you for asking questions. the best advice I can give to anyone who hopes to work their is to be assertive and ambitious. Once you complete your personal objectives, ask for more work to do. In the 8 months I worked there, I was given a promotion because of my willingness to take on any projects necessary. If you are willing to put in the effort, you can gain a lot of valuable experience from Meredith.

Cons

I was an intern so the pay was a little below what I hoped it would be.