Meredith Corporation
www.meredith.com Des Moines, IA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Meredith is a great company to work for where the employees are rewarded for hard work and appreciated.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsEncouraging, friendly atmosphere where I feel supported and have the ability to do very well for myself.

Being in sales, I give myself a raise!

Meredith is a well established company that has been around for a while. They invest in their broadcast stations to help them be competitive and up to date.

ConsCommissions could be higher for products sold.

Commission levels change when people start selling too much of one product and doing well.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate your talented sales people where you can retain them and not lose them to other industries.
Provide a gas card - we beat our cars up, and this is VERY expensive. Though the commission can be good, the cost of doing this job is expensive. Other sales professionals have many more perks. For an AE who has brought in Millions to the company, a gas card and car allowance would be a great gesture.

My experience was very rewarding and I loved working there.

Fashion Intern (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Meredith Corporation

Pros: You meet a lot of people and gain a lot of… Cons: Long work hours and the work never slows down. There's… Advice to Senior Management: Give more compliments to the interns if they're doing a good job. It makes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Well-run company, but limited opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Meredith Corporation

Pros: The company is very bottom-line oriented and consequently efficient. Cons: Limited advancement opportunities, especially for older workers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Meredith Corporation.

Worked for Meredith Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meredith Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Meredith Corporation CEO Steve Lacy. All reviews posted anonymously by Meredith Corporation employees.