Merge Healthcare
www.merge.com Chicago, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Satisfied employee

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Hartland, WI

ProsI like my job, my co-workers and manager.

ConsWitnessing inter-departmental friction is frustrating, especially at this time of the companies evolution. I'd like to see some accountability in middle management and more oversight of it by upper management. Too many times I've observed what I feel is management agenda driving decisions rather than the health of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGain more visibility into what is happening at lower levels of operation in the company and assist in pulling department heads together to affect and enforce change.

Technical Support Analyst Daytona Beach

Technical Support Analyst I (Former Employee)
    Daytona Beach, FL

I worked at Merge Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is a great place to work if you like working in a sweatshop. Low wages, long hours including… Cons: Their management staff is ridiculous, they stink, they ride their employees, with no pay, no bonus and the… Advice to Senior Management: I wouldn't work here if you paid me, listen to your employees, because the way you treat your employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Must be the worst place in the world to work!

Manufactureing (Former Employee)
    Hartland, WI

I worked at Merge Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benifits, nothing else really to speak of. If you were part of the team that they… Cons: Upper Management has really no idea of what is really going on, they are always just looking to stay alive and keep there own job.… Advice to Senior Management: Respect the ones that really earn the money for the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Merge Healthcare.

Worked for Merge Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merge Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Merge Healthcare CEO Justin C. Dearborn. All reviews posted anonymously by Merge Healthcare employees.