Merge Healthcare

www.merge.com

Like tying your feet together, pushing you into a lake and expecting you to swim.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Delafield, WI

ProsI'm trying to think of just one positive thing to say about Merge Healthcare, but for the life of me, can't think of anything, other than working with some very talented health IT developers.

ConsNo resources. No resources. No resources. Loud mouths. Yelling. Scary derrieres. Lots of swear words. Lots of threats and the F-word used frequently.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease hurry and sell this company to Allscripts, or other player who really knows what they are doing in the healthcare IT space. Puh-leeeeeease!

Worst job I ever had

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Merge Healthcare

Pros: Decent benefits. Decent people working. Helps you grow tougher skin. Some… Cons: Arrogant sales execs, disrespectful owner. Employees are at the bottom of the company's list of concerns. It will throw tons of money… Advice to Senior Management: Care about your employees a bit more. You don't need to pamper… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Senior Software Engineer

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Merge Healthcare

Pros: Exciting industry to work in, but nothing specific to the… Cons: Totally money driven company that hasn't shown any interest in… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees because they are the ones who create… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Merge Healthcare.

Worked for Merge Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!