There are newer employer reviews for Merge Healthcare

Like tying your feet together, pushing you into a lake and expecting you to swim.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Delafield, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Delafield, WI

I have been working at Merge Healthcare

Pros

I'm trying to think of just one positive thing to say about Merge Healthcare, but for the life of me, can't think of anything, other than working with some very talented health IT developers.

Cons

No resources. No resources. No resources. Loud mouths. Yelling. Scary derrieres. Lots of swear words. Lots of threats and the F-word used frequently.

Please hurry and sell this company to Allscripts, or other player who really knows what they are doing in the healthcare IT space. Puh-leeeeeease!

69 Other Employee Reviews for Merge Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Worst job I ever had

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Merge Healthcare

Pros

Decent benefits. Decent people working. Helps you grow tougher skin. Some of the execs are nice. I heard that canadian offices are nice.

Cons

Arrogant sales execs, disrespectful owner. Employees are at the bottom of the company's list of concerns. It will throw tons of money on shiny trinkets, flatscreens in every corner, new laptops and free iPads to sales, while developers work on 5+ year old laptops.

Care about your employees a bit more. You don't need to pamper them like you do your customers, but some recognition would be nice

Senior Software Engineer

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Merge Healthcare

Pros

Exciting industry to work in, but nothing specific to the company.

Cons

Totally money driven company that hasn't shown any interest in maintaining or keeping employees happy.

Value your employees because they are the ones who create and support the software you sell.

There are newer employer reviews for Merge Healthcare

Worked for Merge Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!