The WOW Experience is in action everyday!

Current Employee - Executive Director  in  Carrollton, GA
Current Employee - Executive Director in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Meridian Senior full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Everyone deserves a great life.....Meridian stands behind our mission and core values

Cons

Not being able to fully help everyone you come in contact with.

Don't ever let the standards drop when it comes to the mission and values

Other Reviews for Meridian Senior

Very disappointed

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tomball, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tomball, TX

I worked at Meridian Senior full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can see no pros working at the community where I did. I can not speak for the overall company.

Cons

Very poor management. I felt like I did not get the training I needed to do the job I was asked to do at the community. Staff to resident ratio is unacceptable we never had a full staff due to walk outs, call ins and terminations constantly. "Supervisory" staff were not certified in any field and were not effectively helping to mentor and work with direct care staff

Corporate level management team not the regional director needs to be present and investigate this community. Too many quality of care issues are not being addressed and too many staffing issues.

Not a good company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tomball, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tomball, TX

I have been working at Meridian Senior full-time

Pros

Love the residents and families

Cons

Not one person knows what they are doing.There is no organization what so ever.The employees are bullied by management.....ordered to come to work sick or hurt or they will be terminated.We have no nurse to pass meds....the aides are trained to pass them which to me does not seem legal at all,if it was,why is it necessary for people to go to nursing school?? The aides are not certified or trained in any CPR or any other fields that arise from the elderly. Half the time when we do need to call the nurse or management we get yelled at for calling and they stop answering they stop answering their phones.They really need to get it together and put some people in there that know what they are doing.I could do a better job of running this place then the management we have in there now.

Get it together and take care of your employees instead of letting your so called management bully them.Show up and see what is really going on....take the time to talk to your aides and other staff one on one so they feel free to tell you the truth.And truly listen because you are losing a lot of good people because they can't have a life outside of work.They are forced to come to work on their days off because they get threatened if they don't they won't have a job.Please take care of ALL Your staff!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Meridian Senior.

Worked for Meridian Senior? Contribute to the Community!