Meridian Technology

www.meridiangroup.com
  www.meridiangroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Meridian Technology

Small technology contracting company that's friendly an supportive.

Current Employee - Software Consultant  in  Portland, OR
Current Employee - Software Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Meridian Technology as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Warm and friendly support staff. Hiring process was a breeze. Paid transportation benefit a big plus.

Cons

Sometimes a lack of communication; I've had to initiate asking about my status (e.g. Asking if my contract will be extended) because otherwise I may not hear anything until last minute.

Please reach out to employees more to inquire about how their contracts are going, of there are concerns, etc.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Meridian Technology (View Most Recent)

Choice Place to Work

Current Employee - Instructor  in  Stillwater, OK
    Current Employee - Instructor in Stillwater, OK

I have been working at Meridian Technology

Pros

Good reputation in the district
    Great Staff
    Facility is excellent

Cons

Not much room for advancement

I really enjoyed working for Meridian. I knew that if I did my job well, I would succeed.

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Portland, OR

I worked at Meridian Technology

Pros

I liked that I was treated like a professional. I was allowed to do my job and was rewarded to do so. I had a great base salary and commission plan, benefits, a very nice office. I liked the environment and most of the people were great. I was able to grow and It really paid off for me ! I had to work hard to make hires - but that's the challenge of recruiting. Anyone that thinks recruiting is a piece of cake is fooling themselves.

Cons

I like working with professionals. At one point, some new recruiters were hired and they spent more time gossiping and stirring up trouble than recruiting. They wanted to be pampered... like spoiled children. This drove me crazy because I just wanted to do my job and they almost brought me down with them. Unfortunately at that time, management was just a little too busy to notice that these recruiters were trouble...but the problem got fixed.

Don't let the bad apples get a foot hold.

There are newer employer reviews for Meridian Technology

Worked for Meridian Technology? Contribute to the Community!