Meriter Health Services
www.meriter.com Madison, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great hospital to work for

I have been working at Meriter Health Services

ProsI'm a physician employed by Meriter, in the Meriter Medical Group. Meriter is pouring resources into this group, and sincerely seems interested in develop the group into a quality group that is competitive in all respects to other multispecialty groups. Management has improved vastly from five years ago, and the current CEO and COO are stellar.

ConsAny hospital has it's bureaucratic issues, and Meriter is no exception. At times it seems difficult to effect small changes or improvements without undue process or delay, especially if money is involved.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, and continue to focus on making processes and resources focused on good and efficient patient care.

Overall not a bad experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Meriter Health Services

Pros: Flexible work hours, days great wage and benefit programs great night… Cons: Unrealistic work load with little understanding of what my position did at… Advice to Senior Management: Times are only going to get tougher you need to decided… More

Meriter as an employer.

Medical Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at Meriter Health Services

Pros: Many employees have been around a long time. this is helpful in the fact that they have a great deal of knowledge about their… Cons: Lots of cliques. But you have those no matter where you work. It is hard to get in unless you know someone who… Advice to Senior Management: More employee accounatbility. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Meriter Health Services.

Worked for Meriter Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meriter Health Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Meriter Health Services CEO Jim Woodward. All reviews posted anonymously by Meriter Health Services employees.