Merkle

www.merkleinc.com

Merkle is not perfect, but overall a darn good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Columbia, MD

ProsPrivate company so can manage financials beyond quarter to quarter and make smarter long term decisions than a public company. Amazing co-workers all very bright, work hard and nice. Little to no politics. Great clients provide interesting work with a lot of breadth and depth of experience. Fun culture. Very flexible. Very autonomous.

ConsHigh expectations because the bar or standars are very high based on the quality of the people there. Need to be able to juggle many things and stand on your own. Support exists but a lot of accountability is placed on each person. You can always find things to pick on about any company and Merkle is not perfect, but in comparison to the many other places I have worked Merkle is at the top and I feel very confident that senior management is doing the best they can to balance the needs of employees, clients and profitability.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the company grows continue to put more standards in place as lack of consistency is a bigger problem across a larger organization than a smaller one.

Pretty good but could be better

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Columbia, MD

I have been working at Merkle

Pros: One of the best things is that they are very… Cons: you work very hard and are unappriecated. you never know… Advice to Senior Management: It would be great if people go noticed and were… More

No Training + High Turnover = A Lost Company

Lead Analyst (Former Employee) Columbia, MD

I worked at Merkle

Pros: You can wear jeans to work. Cons: Bait and Switch Recruiting: In the 2 weeks between receiving a verbal offer and my official offer letter, Merkle demoted the title, decreased the salary,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Merkle.

Worked for Merkle? Contribute to the Community!