There are newer employer reviews for Merkle

Excellent, but challenging place to work

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Merkle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, competitive salaries, awesome teams and co-workers. The combination of digital and direct marketing analysis and strategy keeps the job very interesting.

Cons

Long work hours. It's also very hard to take time off and not work. Remote offices also make it a bit harder to work with other team members.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Honestly, the best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - Digital Consulting & Analytics in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Digital Consulting & Analytics in New York, NY

I have been working at Merkle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture: You have to be here to understand it. Very people centric, Merkle puts a lot of emphasis on hiring and retaining the right people and it works. Not a single jerk and a fun, relaxed environment. Really smart people, who are driven. Don't come to work here if you don't want to work hard and be challenged. The business conditions are very good and the company is ahead of the pack - lots of interesting clients with great opportunity. Best part is that your work shows up here. You aren't lost among the crowd like at the other big places.

Cons

Growing pains. This is a company that is going places. Not everything is figured out so you have to be interested in helping to bring answers. Company is very upfront about this. But if you have the heart of an entrepreneur, you will love it.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard. Its worth it. Also, how about some more women in leadership?

Merkle is good.

Current Employee - Icm
    Current Employee - Icm

I have been working at Merkle full-time

Pros

I like Merkle. Good place. Good people. Hard work. Long hours, but rewarding.

Cons

I like Merkle. Good place. Good people. Hard work. Long hours, but rewards are there.