Merkle

www.merkleinc.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Merkle

Very positive experience - and continues to improve

Current Employee - Senior Director in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Senior Director in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Merkle full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Merkle is always on top of what is going on in the marketplace. That makes it a great place to learn and grow professionally. The culure we work in is very important to our Sr Management team and recieves a lot of attention by our People department as well.

Cons

With all our growth it's hard to solidify repeatable processes. People try but get distracted. I don't see this as unusual and I have seen improvements as time goes on. I would like to see that be more consistent

Continue to work on embedding top notch repeatable processes in all tha twe do

211 Other Employee Reviews for Merkle (View Most Recent)

Challenge yourself mentally, and push your self with a competent team.

Current Employee - Vice President in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Vice President in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Merkle full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Merkle focuses on clutural fit first. There are lots of smart people out there, but the key is to find the smart folks who are passionate about what they do, and know how to laugh at each other and themselves.

A truly stimulating environment where hard work and initiative gets rewarded. In all my years I have never worked with the talent I work with here, and after 5 years, I have yet to find someone I wouldn't have a beer with on my own time.

People here are best described as interesting and interested.

Cons

The nature of the client focus results in little time available to interact with your peers/colleagues.

This is not an environment in which to catch your breath. Come to Merkle to work hard (not to hide).

Continue to do what you do, and keep the books open for the team.
    Perhaps less time spent thinking about new titles for the internal roles would be beneficial as well.

Great to be part of a growing, fast paced organization!

Current Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Merkle full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Merkle is truly trying to be one of the "Best Places to Work", focusing on training and employee satisfaction. While not perfect, the effort is well received and appreciated. Merkle has continued to grow, which is extremely impressive in this tough economy.

Cons

Seems like the overall salaries are still a bit below true market value. Again -- they are working on it, but still a little short.

Keep doing what you are doing . . . but to keep the top talent, need to pay top dollar . . .

There are newer employer reviews for Merkle