There are newer employer reviews for Merkle

Challenge yourself mentally, and push your self with a competent team.

Current Employee - Vice President in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Vice President in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Merkle full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Merkle focuses on clutural fit first. There are lots of smart people out there, but the key is to find the smart folks who are passionate about what they do, and know how to laugh at each other and themselves.

A truly stimulating environment where hard work and initiative gets rewarded. In all my years I have never worked with the talent I work with here, and after 5 years, I have yet to find someone I wouldn't have a beer with on my own time.

People here are best described as interesting and interested.

Cons

The nature of the client focus results in little time available to interact with your peers/colleagues.

This is not an environment in which to catch your breath. Come to Merkle to work hard (not to hide).

Continue to do what you do, and keep the books open for the team.
Perhaps less time spent thinking about new titles for the internal roles would be beneficial as well.

178 Other Employee Reviews for Merkle (View Most Recent)

Positive Work Experience at Merkle

Current Employee - Senior Director in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Merkle full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Merkle is a fast-paced exciting place to work. We have the best group of people I have ever had the opportunity to work with and amazing clients. If you are a self-starter who loves a challenge, Merkle is the place for you.

Cons

Merkle has grown fast and continues to grow. With that comes a few growing pains. We are going through a lot of change right now which can get frustrating when you are busy. That said, these are all good changes and will pay off in the long run.

Keep doing what you're doing. Things are moving in the right direction. Thank you.

Great to be part of a growing, fast paced organization!

Current Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Merkle full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Merkle is truly trying to be one of the "Best Places to Work", focusing on training and employee satisfaction. While not perfect, the effort is well received and appreciated. Merkle has continued to grow, which is extremely impressive in this tough economy.

Cons

Seems like the overall salaries are still a bit below true market value. Again -- they are working on it, but still a little short.

Keep doing what you are doing . . . but to keep the top talent, need to pay top dollar . . .

There are newer employer reviews for Merkle