Merrill Lynch

www.baml.com

Merrill Lynch, great place to work

Senior Specialist (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI believe the best reasons would be because of their benefits, the level of professionalism and the opportunities Merrill provides to succeed. If you would like to learn more about the industry you are in, a new area, or anywhere in the financial world Merrill has a class or provides tuition assistance to complete the class. Their benefits also are fantastic. In this day of high premiums and horrible insurance providers Merrill’s HMO plan is very competitive.

ConsI don’t know if I see so many for working for ML & Co. but working for Merrill Lynch Bank USA does not provide a lot of area’s for growth. The Senior Management is not going anywhere and there are little to no opportunities to advance in SLC.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wouldn’t have feedback for ML & Co. but the feedback that I would give to Merrill Lynch Bank USA would be to bring new products into the bank allowing opportunities for growth.

Merrill Lynch is a great place to learn about financial services

Valuations Specialist (Former Employee) Beaverton, OR

I worked at Merrill Lynch

Pros: Great brand recognition. Many opportunities for growth in the field… Cons: Upper management was not very responsive to employees regarding market… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to the people that work for you Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

"Merrill Lynch" a company that keeps families strong..

IT Specialist (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Merrill Lynch

Pros: Merrill Lynch offers excettent affordable benefits; health, dental and so on. But most important to me is the balance offered to our families. … Cons: Like all other major corporations, our current economic state has… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. They are your front line. There are lots of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Merrill Lynch.

Worked for Merrill Lynch? Contribute to the Community!