Merrill Lynch

www.baml.com
There are newer employer reviews for Merrill Lynch

Merrill Lynch, great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Senior Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Merrill Lynch

Pros

I believe the best reasons would be because of their benefits, the level of professionalism and the opportunities Merrill provides to succeed. If you would like to learn more about the industry you are in, a new area, or anywhere in the financial world Merrill has a class or provides tuition assistance to complete the class. Their benefits also are fantastic. In this day of high premiums and horrible insurance providers Merrill’s HMO plan is very competitive.

Cons

I don’t know if I see so many for working for ML & Co. but working for Merrill Lynch Bank USA does not provide a lot of area’s for growth. The Senior Management is not going anywhere and there are little to no opportunities to advance in SLC.

I wouldn’t have feedback for ML & Co. but the feedback that I would give to Merrill Lynch Bank USA would be to bring new products into the bank allowing opportunities for growth.

1266 Other Employee Reviews for Merrill Lynch (View Most Recent)

Merrill Lynch is a great place to learn about financial services

Former Employee - Valuations Specialist in Beaverton, OR
    Former Employee - Valuations Specialist in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Merrill Lynch

Pros

Great brand recognition. Many opportunities for growth in the field of financial services.

Cons

Upper management was not very responsive to employees regarding market conditions as the real estate market changed.

Listen more to the people that work for you

"Merrill Lynch" a company that keeps families strong..

Current Employee - IT Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - IT Specialist in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Merrill Lynch

Pros

Merrill Lynch offers excettent affordable benefits; health, dental and so on. But most important to me is the balance offered to our families. That is Merrill Lynch had in place a generous paid time off program reserving plenty of time for employees to spend with their families, also many company backed family events, discount prices on many event, weekend get-aways and vacation packages. Work hard, play hard!

Cons

Like all other major corporations, our current economic state has forced some cutbacks and/or downsizing. Merrill Lynch is no exception.

Listen to your employees. They are your front line. There are lots of great ideas and talent that can be found there. Keep up the good work

There are newer employer reviews for Merrill Lynch