Great company with lots of room for advancement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Mesa Air full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Mesa is a company that offers employees the opportunity to get lots of experience in the aviation industry.

Cons

As a low cost regional airline the company's wages are not the best.

Other Reviews for Mesa Air

Money isn't everything. Quality of life matters especially to folks with families!

Former Employee - Pilot  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Pilot in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Mesa Air full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people to work with. Respectful and fun atmosphere.

Cons

Schedules have become very difficult the last few years. Several benefit programs like on-time bonuses cut or removed. Early show times combined with late arrivals and large non-productive gaps in the day make for fatigued pilots and flight attendants...

Treat front-line people like we have families and create decent schedules that balance work and family life better. High turnover in pilots and flight attendants is more about the quality of life than the money!

Mesa Airlines is a great stepping stone into the world of air travel jobs and careers.

Former Employee - Flight Attendant  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Flight Attendant in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Mesa Air full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As a flight attendant,I think the travel benefits were the best part of the job. I enjoyed working for the company for the most part.

Cons

I Left the company because they were talking about letting me go at a time when I needed employment the most.To make a long story short, I was pregnant and Mesa didn't want me to follow my doctors orders but instead wanted me to be there pregnant puppet. Also The health insurance sucked for maternity services and many other things.

There are newer employer reviews for Mesa Air.

Worked for Mesa Air? Contribute to the Community!