Fun environment

Former Employee - Sales Consultant  in  Beaverton, OR
Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Metabolic Research Center

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Too much turnover, lack of management, no consistency

Needs consistency in all areas - management, employees, pay, etc.

Other Reviews for Metabolic Research Center

Great way to help others become healthy

Former Employee - Weight Loss Consultant
    Former Employee - Weight Loss Consultant

I worked at Metabolic Research Center full-time

Pros

I LOVED helping people lose weight. Many people just have no idea what the correct steps are to get themselves down on the scale. Watching people succeed everyday was a great boost for me. Company really does care about the client's success and doing what is necessary to make each one special.

Cons

It's busy early, and it's busy late. Not very much to do during the day time hours and we often just had to many people scheduled to work the floor. Scheduling consultations late means you're probably stuck there late. Despite the center "closing" at 7, you will be stuck there til 8 some nights. I also felt like the company tried to nickel and dime the employees any chance they got.

My manager was fantastic. Great leader, great advice, great attitude. As far as us being promoted, not many opportunities for that. There is room for raises in your hourly, but not much. On top of that, the top hourly pay for consultants is still not great.

MRC is a great place to work

Former Employee - Weight Loss Consultant  in  Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Weight Loss Consultant in Omaha, NE

I worked at Metabolic Research Center full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved working one on one with the clients and being a part of their weight loss journey. I also enjoyed getting to know my co-workers. By the end of my employment with MRC I felt like I had another family.

Cons

You usually have to work some Saturdays. Sometimes you have periods where the center is slow which can get boring.

It would be nice to be offered more leadership roles other than just the manager and assistant manager positions. This would give you the option to promote more from within.

There are newer employer reviews for Metabolic Research Center.

Worked for Metabolic Research Center? Contribute to the Community!