Metabyte, Inc.

www.metabyte.com
  www.metabyte.com
There are newer employer reviews for Metabyte, Inc.

Good place to start your career

I have been working at Metabyte, Inc. full-time

Pros

Great in terms of employee care.

Cons

Bit stingy on payments and benifits

7 Other Employee Reviews for Metabyte, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Metabyte is a fair employer

I worked at Metabyte, Inc.

Pros

The management at Metabyte are a decent lot. They are professional and have the best interests of their employees in mind. Fair is the only word that comes to the top of my mind when I think about the management style.

Cons

Too lenient, complacent even. High level of tolerance towards incompetence. Need to better understand ROI to all stakeholders. Indecisiveness, delays in deciding even simple things can be worked upon.

Hire better employees. Constantly see the type of talent available in the market. Benchmark these against the type of people you have. When you identify gaps, fill this up with proper training (and don't delay making this decision), or replace people with better ones. Don't be scared to take tough decisions, at the time you need to take them. No point taking decisions after the damage is done.

Highly recommend Metabyte!

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Metabyte, Inc. as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Metabyte has been a very good company for me to work at. They gave a great kick-start to my career by finding me a great company to work at. Their recruiter was hardworking and honest.
    The staff at Metabyte was always very helpful and prompt. They assisted me get all the correct documentation for my visa. I received great support and individualized attention.

Cons

My director changed quite often though all of them are very helpful, still prefer having a fixed one.

I should have been considered for a review and a raise after 6 months.

There are newer employer reviews for Metabyte, Inc.