Metafore Technologies

www.metafore.ca

Run away fast - don't apply to work here

ProsUnfortunately they have some GREAT people who work here but these people have been given the Metafore koolaide to drink. It won't be long before these people move on though.

ConsAll management is horrific. Company has no idea what communication means. Staff treated horribly and most times they are put into the wrong job because their so called leader has no idea what skill or experience is. Company constantly scrambling to get contracts or jobs done.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at yourselves before you look at the actual works. There are too many so called managers in the wrong position and they are hurting the company.

Good Environment, relatively low stress, flexible

Inside Sales (Current Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Metafore Technologies

Pros: A lot of people I worked with had been with the company for 10+ years and still liked what they did. I think that says… Cons: Commission is team based. Works great if you have a good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work. Metafore is investing heavily in growth plans and strategies.

Client Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Metafore Technologies

Pros: Good people and culture Decent compensation plan Strong business partner relationships Cons: Leadership is new and unsyncrhonized Services organization needs improvement Minimal strategies and… Advice to Senior Management: Ask the front lines more often for ideas, share strategy more often, show impact of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Metafore Technologies.

Worked for Metafore Technologies? Contribute to the Community!