Great company to work for

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Recruiter in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Metafore Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Relaxed work environment, they treat their employees with respect. I’m not sure why people are saying it’s micromanaged, obviously you haven’t worked for many companies, this place is anything but. Lots of career growth, they do promote within, we just hired a new recruiter from internal Metafore.

Cons

There are office politics but you get that with any large company.

keep up the good work.

Other Reviews for Metafore Technologies

Does not promote from within

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Metafore Technologies

Pros

Relaxed working environment. Decent health and dental benefits. RRSP matching program. It's easy to take time off usually. Good team members.

Cons

Metafore does not promote within which makes it hard to get any help when trying to move up within the company. High turnover with Management and employees shows a lack of commitment. Employee training and career development is very minimal...

Look where everyone is leaving to and find out why. Perhaps they are doing something that you can work on. If you want to keep us, then prove it. Small raises won't cut it though.

Not a company I would recommend unless you need micromanagement to succeed

Current Employee - IT Client Services
    Current Employee - IT Client Services

I have been working at Metafore Technologies

Pros

The only real upside is the company leaves you alone for the most part when you are working on site with a contract.

Cons

Way too much middle management.
    They will have what feels like 5 bosses all doing the same job.
    No profit sharing either which is interesting. Only because the individuals working on site are who give the company a good name and yet no bonuses are passed down to the ones doing the real work.
    Another important note...through 2011 every couple weeks you would get an email about some other senior individual leaving the company...that's never a good sign when the senior guys start taking off.

Take care of the ones working on site at your contracts.
    Wouldn't hurt to lean out your management as well. You don't need 5 people doing the same job. Pick the one that is most capable and put some trust in them.

There are newer employer reviews for Metafore Technologies.

Worked for Metafore Technologies? Contribute to the Community!