There are newer employer reviews for Metafore Technologies

It's a pay cheque

I have been working at Metafore Technologies

Pros

Great work/life balance. Whether it's family issues, medical leave, Metafore will do it's best to make your life a little easier.

Cons

Micromanagement of Helpdesk, non existent reviews and no pay increases. They hide all bill rates from their staff so that Metafore can maximize their profits. They blast out emails to the entire organization about how much money they are making every quarter yet won't had out reivews and pay increases to staff that deserve the. On a daily basis everyone gets updates on sales people changing jobs. I don't care if some sales person in Alberta get's promoted to a senior sales associate when I'm working in Ontario.

Stop bragging about how much money you're making every quater and then turn around and refuse pay increases to your staff.....You do realize that they are the ones making you gobs of money by billing huge rates to clients and paying the staff minimal salery. One of these days, your IT staff are going to catch on and a lot of staff will leave....guess what happenes to your profits then?

30 Other Employee Reviews for Metafore Technologies (View Most Recent)

Overworked and underpaid and undervalued.

Current Employee - Service Delivery Specialist
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Specialist

I have been working at Metafore Technologies

Pros

Fair when it comes to allowing time off or coming in late due to personal reasons. Employees are great.

Cons

Managers pile on more and more work without praise. My work goes mostly unnoticed unless something goes wrong.

Know what your employees do and balance workload fairly. Discover who works hard and who is hardly working.

Good team, bad management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Metafore Technologies

Pros

Freedom to manage my own schedule and priorities. Great team to work with and that help out when help is needed.

Cons

Management have no touch with clients. Cumbersome system to deal with for requesting vacation or looking up administrative related information.

concentrate on clients' needs and requirements instead of your ambition to move up the chain of command. quit your positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Metafore Technologies