There are newer employer reviews for Metagenics

Opportunities, Culture, Support - the company recognizes its employees!

Current Employee - Corporate  in  Aliso Viejo, CA
Current Employee - Corporate in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Metagenics full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office and employees truly reflect the company mission - it is literally a Happy, Healthy Work Environment. The company views everything through the lens of wellness, and offers a variety of programs to encourage individual and community health: 1) bicycles 2) in-house gym 3) month fresh fruit delivery 4) bi-weekly subsized organic lunch program 5) yearly all-employee event with non-profits aligned with our mission.

I find ways everyday to interact with and learn from the different teams and build my knowledge base.

Cons

As we grow, we take on additional responsibilities and challenges - some view these as setbacks, but I clearly see the opportunities for this company and the employees.

No complaints - we appreciate the Rewards & Recognition program and access to technical and business courses. I look forward to growing with the company.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Metagenics (View Most Recent)

Company cares for employees!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working at Metagenics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Metagenics have great employee perks. Competitive benefits, summer hours and company lunch program. Sr. Management cares about the employees and are approachable. Its not often we get to work for a CEO that makes an effort to remember the names of all the employees he meets.

Cons

Its a growing organization and we are tasked with making changes. Not all changes are well accepted by everyone. What people don't see is the detailed thought process the Management team goes through to take the employees into consideration.

Good company, weathering a lot of change.

Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative

I worked at Metagenics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They offer the full gamut of perks including car, 401k, bonus, medical and discounts on products. Great product training. Tough sales, so its an awesome place to learn medical sales and biochemistry.

Cons

Many changes over the past 5 years. The culture is highly stressful for a vitamin company.

Metagenics Response

May 5, 2014Community

It's great to hear that our investment in training has been positive for you. We are proud of our programs and will continue to support our sales force by consistently providing resources and ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Metagenics

Worked for Metagenics? Contribute to the Community!