Metal Sales Manufacturing
www.metalsales.us.com Louisville, KY 500 to 999 Employees

Constant churn of employees at all levels of the Co. especially at the Corp. level

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsTalented co-workers.401K, decent insurance.

ConsNo training whatsoever. No standardized operations between branches. Each branch, its own fiefdom, reluctant to share anything. Eminent termination threat.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet in touch with your employees. Find out what they need to compete in their individual markets. Training, training, training, and then hang on to your people. Stop hiring outside individuals with no market, or product knowledge. Start hiring, and building from within.

The market has changed, Learn to compete or die

Management (Former Employee)

I worked at Metal Sales Manufacturing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Full line of components, testing & related products. Decent… Cons: The metal building components market is extremely competitive. Over the past few years there has been a proliferation of regional rollformers that have… Advice to Senior Management: Get some GM's that have experience in the industry and let them run their plants without the constant micromanagement and threat of termination. Be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Metal Sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Metal Sales Manufacturing

Pros: Very laid back place to work. Cons: No room for growth Upper management like to talk around issues… Advice to Senior Management: Get someone to run the branch that wants to improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Metal Sales Manufacturing.

Worked for Metal Sales Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Metal Sales Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Metal Sales Manufacturing CEO Greg Anapol . All reviews posted anonymously by Metal Sales Manufacturing employees.