Earn a great wage while giving back to your community!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Current Employee - Account Executive in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Metasoft Systems full-time

Pros

I love selling a product that I actually believe in, to organizations that really make a difference. All the staff are warm, passionate, friendly people. After working here for nearly three years, I consider the staff not colleagues but rather an extended family. Further, you really do feel like you are in full control of your financial earnings with flexible compensation plans and virtually unlimited leads.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Other Reviews for Metasoft Systems

One of my best employers ever!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Metasoft Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

+ Great culture. Leadership really seem to care about their employees. They provide coaching and
       training whenever needed, do not overburden reps with a lot of micro-management, and allow reps
       to be successful.
    + Management really cares! Everyone from the CEO on down cares about each other in the
       company. Its great to see so many people smiling at work!
    + Truly unlimited earning potential. There are no caps on commissions. Commission are not
       adjusted based upon production. Reps can earn as much money as they want by controlling their
       work ethics.
    + Great Feel Good Job! Metsoft provides resources that help non-profit organizations raise funding so
       they can support their causes. Every sale we close helps people! It's not just about the bottom
       line here!

Cons

I truly cannot think of any!

Keep doing what you're doing. It's working.

Good transitional opportunity

Former Employee - Inside Sales Executive  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Metasoft Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Call Center experience with good support from your co-workers who are very helpful. They attract a great set of people to work with.

Cons

Lots of infighting among management and clashing management styles. Management can be excessively rigid and seems not to value their human resources.

Start caring about the people who work hard for you. Change your payment structure so that sales staff can make money every month instead of starting at ground zero each month. Allow sales staff to do repeat sales instead of passing it off to another department.

There are newer employer reviews for Metasoft Systems.

Worked for Metasoft Systems? Contribute to the Community!