Methodist Health System
www.bestcare.org Omaha, NE 5000+ Employees

So happy I chose to work for this Hospital! And they choose me!

CPA (Current Employee)
Omaha, NE

ProsExcellent orientation until I am secure and confident. Excellent training by the best. Super health care benefits for full time (24+) hours. Very good communication. Emphasis in Patient care. The patient is obviously the top priority. The patient beds are out of this world! Supportive employee website.

ConsSome floors have been remodeled with current decor. I'm just waiting for our floor to be updated... Employee parking garage not completed. Some areas a little dated.

Advice to Senior ManagementPersonally introduce yourself to new employees - Name and Title!

Worked there for 20 years and was fired for a very petty thing.

I have been working at Methodist Health System full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The pay was okay but had not had a raise… Cons: Horrible management, Micromanage all areas.. Kept track of everything you did all day long. Is a revolving doors of employees. Don't… Advice to Senior Management: Quit micromanaging. If they had better management I probably wouldn't have seen more than 50 people come and go in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

glad I'm here

IT Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Methodist Health System

Pros: still small enough to be noticed Cons: health insurance is not very good Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Methodist Health System.

Worked for Methodist Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Methodist Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Methodist Health System CEO John M. Fraser. All reviews posted anonymously by Methodist Health System employees.